So while I am ellipticizing downstairs or sitting on the couch eating bon bons, a fabulous feast is preparing itself in my crock pot. I use to think that using this appliance was so hum drum of me, however, there is new information to the contrary. The Food Forecast for 2007 says that crock pots are an up and coming culinary trend for this year. I am so impressed with myself. I'm such a chic housewife.
On a completely different note, I have a new focus with Addie these days. The person we borrowed our bouncy seat from wants it back to give to her sister, so Addie needs to hurry her little self up and sit in her high chair. It's not so much that I don't want to spring for the twenty or so dollars it would cost to buy our own, but she'll be out of it any day now and then I'd have to store it which I hate. I'm not sure how the high chair thing is going to work out since right now she eats her cereal in the bouncy seat watching TV. Talk about confessions of a bad parent. I'm not sure how this got started...but it's gonna be fun putting it to an end. "What to Expect the First Year" says this is a real no no. I'm truly ashamed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment