In keeping with the theme of how life has changed since having a baby, my record breaking lapse in working out will now be coming to an end. Thanks to Anthony for overcoming his fear of large purchases and Brent who kindly helped him get this elliptical put together in our basement, I will now be able to work out here in the comfort of my own home.
This is soooo great. For starters, the Pilates video was just getting plain boring and the stability ball is just becoming something I really hate dusting. Seriously...the dust just clings to the rubber in a very annoying fashion. Further, I just believe in good old fashioned sweat. My sister says I'm disgusting, but I really feel the need to be completely drenched in sweat after working out in order to feel like I've accomplished something. For at least the 9 years prior to having Addie, I have diligently exercised and it all fell to pieces this past year. The prize was worth it, but it's time to get back on the train. Maybe I can charged admission for use of this bad boy and support my habit! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment