Just a few clips I compiled from the past week or so. Our days are pretty much the same everyday, but we're still having fun. Only 13 days until Anthony joins us from Iowa!
Great video! It's fun to see little clips of your yard in Winston Salem. Hope you're enjoying it there! :) We wish we could've overlapped with you a bit . . . BTW, Addie's laugh is adorable.
8 comments:
Very cute video! I love Adeline's laugh. She is going to make quite the basketball player... :)
She is so cute!!! I can't believe how big she's getting. And Jack is so sweet. He sure does like his bath time!
Love the video. Wow...Jack has a lot of hair!
Great video! It's fun to see little clips of your yard in Winston Salem. Hope you're enjoying it there! :) We wish we could've overlapped with you a bit . . . BTW, Addie's laugh is adorable.
I love the video! She is such a ham for the camera now!
What a great video!! So cute! Jack is adorable! And who could beat Addie's laugh!!
Addie cracks me up! Feeding Tiger grass...silly girl. Jack is a cutie pie!
Very cute video. Matt and Katie were very excited to see it too. The kept saying, "Oh that is so cute" or "she is so cute"... Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment