As I was enjoying my turkey sandwich at lunch today, Addie looked up from her food and said, "eat it all!" in her most authoritative voice (mimicking her dad of course.) When I finished it she politely thanked me. Something funny every single day lately!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love her new pose for the camera! Too funny. You are right, that is definately a two yr old thing to do!
Oh my! Emma will tell us (in the same commanding voice) "take a bite of your..." silly girls!
I hear it is a three year old thing too. I can't wait!
My "favorite" bossy reminder Grace tells me is, "Be nice!"
(And sadly, I do need this reminder sometimes...especially if I'm scolding Kevin for something earth-shattering like loading the dishwasher wrong. Instead I should "be nice" and thank him for even helping with the dishes!)
Hi Julie,
I love visiting your site and watching your beautiful children, and read your great stories!
I miss Addie and the Bergs, as it is too quiet here, love kids and families i guess!!
Would it be possible to get a email addresss for Anthony,as I want to ask him a question about our condo association meeting last winter. Hi to All.
Fondly, Kit Crane
Post a Comment