Here are a few video clips we took yesterday. In the first one, during breakfast Addie was explaining that she wanted to go to Texas to see Maggie and Serena. Of course Anthony immediately found the camera and prodded a repeat. Second is Jack getting excited about some really runny rice cereal we've been playing with. I chose to omit the last clip of me being a pushover and letting Addie give Jack a bite of cereal. I don't need video proof of my parental negligence floating around the web. :)
Eating & Conversation from Julie Berg on Vimeo.
Oh, and in case you were not aware. It's Hispanic Heritage Month. There are not words to describe the expression on Addie's face this morning when she started to sing along with the "Little Einsteins" theme song on Playhouse Disney, only to find it was in another language. She knows all the words in English and was so perplexed by the change. It was pretty funny.


5 comments:
Addie come to Texas to see Serena and Maggie?? Sure!!!! We miss ya'll! Today we went and got the Leap Frog table. It's a hit so far!
I LOVE Jacks pants in the video! Adorable! Addie, you need to come see Emma and Melissa too!
awesome hair addie!
I wish you would have gotten the spanish Einstein's look on video... that sounds really funny.
What a cute video!
You are so much braver than I to move Addie to a big girl bed! Seeing that it is going well with you, gives me some hope.
Lauren
Post a Comment