Daddy daycare turned out to be a success, coloring and all. I came home to two sleeping children. WOW.
The "new" do. It's pretty much the same as always, but it's definitely NOT what I left the house with this morning. Let's just say, this is what my hair usually looks like when it is getting any kind of attention.

Jack tested out his baseball cap and the Bumbo. He's not quite big enough for either one, but still pretty cute. I can't figure out on the cap...ears in our out? They kinda stick out funny when I leave them out so I tucked them in. I guess they've gotta come out sometime...poor boy has his momma's ears and no long locks to cover them.
We set up Addie's new bed too. After squishing her into a pack n' play for our last trip to Blowing Rock we decided it was time she got use to something other than the crib. Her room isn't really big enough for a twin, so we got a little toddler bed for her. She'll sleep there for the first time tonight. Hopefully that won't be an exciting enough change for me to bother blogging about tomorrow! :)
Addie got really excited when we put Jack in the bed with her. She loves this baby. If only it could always be that way...


6 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I was excited to find your blog. I hope you don't mind. Glad to see your doing well.
Love the hair, and the BED! So cute!
She is so funny! CUTE bed and cuuuute quilt too! Please tell me you didn't make that!
I'm interested to hear how night number one went in the toddler bed. And naptime? I think the nap in a regular bed is what scares me away the most from taking the next step. Can't wait to get my hair done in just a couple weeks! Just have to have this baby and I'll be enjoying hair heaven again. Yours looks great! I really need to call and just talk to you. Miss those times.
such cute kiddos! Your hair looks great, I don't feel sorry for you any more!
Your hair looks fantastic!
Post a Comment