Jack had his 2 month appointment yesterday, even though he is 3 months old next week. At 12 weeks he's measuring 24.5 inches long, 13 lbs 7.8 ounces, and his head is 16 inches. He's in the 75-80 percentile range for weight and height so we may have another big baby on our hands. I don't think I'll mind it as much with Jack because he holds on to me when I carry him. Addie was always leaning back, arms flailing like she was going to fall any minute. That was a real pain when she weighed 22 pounds by 4 months!
Aside from physically doing great, he's also getting to be fun. He has the biggest smile that hopefully I'll get Anthony to help me capture on camera one of these days. When I try to do it myself, he just stares at the camera. He also loves to "oooh" and "aaah" which of course I soak up. He's also a snuggler...we sneak a nap in together every now and then while Addie is snoozing. :)
And Addie is 2. Definitely.
We made chocolate chip cookies together yesterday afternoon while Jack napped and she had so much fun. I did all the measuring for the dry ingredients and let her put it in the bowl. She loved it. It was definitely an activity full of "my turn, my turn!" and "Addie do it?"
On Monday she was playing in her room when I walked by to check on her. She had one of her white dress shoes on the wrong foot and was standing next to the closet. I keep all of her shoes up on a mid-level shelf in the closet in an attempt to keep her out of them. I asked her what she was doing and she very excitedly told me, "I climbed up really high to get my shoe!!" It was hard not to go get the camera right then.
In other news, it's 1 p.m. and I've exercised, showered, been to the mall, had 100% of my daily value of fiber and both kids are sleeping. Jack is getting pretty good at sleeping from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. 7 to 7 is only around the corner, whoo hoo! The only thing wrong with the day is that Anthony is working and Addie's had 3 dirty diapers already (%#!!!) She may loose her eating privileges if this keeps up. :) I think I may join in on the naptime myself. Have a great day!


7 comments:
Jack looks great, what a sweetheart! I'm glad he is a snuggler, I sure hope our little boy is!
Isn't it fun to bake with a little helper!? That is one of Emma's favorite things to do with me. We make cookies a lot (which keeps us all really slim) and she loves to make smoothies in the bullet too!
You'll have to make it a point to take some pictures next time you bake together!
It sounds like you are having so much fun! Your children are too cute. We miss you guys.
He's gonna be a big boy!!Definitely take pictures of the baking party- i can imagine Addie just loves it!
Isn't it nice to know when your kids can climb really high? It makes you that much more confident about their safety! ;)
One word...amazing. Exercising, mall, naps....all with two kids. They are really cute!!
Sounds like the dream day when you get all that done by 1!! We need those days every now and then. Yeah for Jack! They are so cute. I love Addie's hairstyle!!
Miss you!!! XOXO
Don't you love those uber productive days. It feels so good to be on top of everything!
Post a Comment