Do not watch the news with a MEDIUM bag of these in your hands.

Just.
Don't.
*Of course, I could always claim that the extra pounds were a result of M&Ms predatory advertising, availability, and deliciousness. Then it would be their burden - oh, no...YOURS - to pay for my Jenny Craig membership. Yes! America the Beautiful.
Just.
Don't.
*Of course, I could always claim that the extra pounds were a result of M&Ms predatory advertising, availability, and deliciousness. Then it would be their burden - oh, no...YOURS - to pay for my Jenny Craig membership. Yes! America the Beautiful.


3 comments:
You're hilarious.
Oh, and I LOVE the quotation you have about Kit-Kats.
:)
Are those just regular m&m's?
Let me tell you what to stay away from, the caramel filled kisses. Holy cow.
Well, who else would be responsible?? Certainly not you. I mean, that's how things work in this country, right? (I love reading your posts)
Post a Comment