Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Berg Family 2009 Christmas Card Photo
(For those whose addresses I do NOT have - or got wrong...the stack of returns is growing!)

I should be in bed, getting sleep so that I can start this next EMPTY week feeling good. But, alas, I am uploading slide shows of Christmas instead of snoozing. I guess I'll start over on the sleep thing January 1...

We had a GREAT Christmas this year. I really don't know if the kids had as much fun as we did. Anthony got way into it the night before. He went outside and brought in a bunch of leaves to scatter all over the hearth. He insisted that Santa was in too much of a hurry to put the fireplace screen back or pick up after himself. So, Addie awoke to a messy fireplace, eaten cookies, and even lettuce and carrots all over the place (her dad thinks reindeer are probably messy eaters).

Jack got really into unwrapping presents. He even unwrapped mine for me since he was enjoying it so much. I put pictures together with my favorite new Christmas song of the year - Glee Cast version of "Last Christmas." Enjoy!

Christmas 2009 from Julie Berg on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas was great this year...

Thanks to Dave and Serena for coming up!

No Addie wants to know what we are going to do for fun now....

Stephanie said...

Your Christmas picture is gorgeous! I loved it. I failed majorly in the Christmas card department this year. And now that Glee song will be in my head all day - my weeks are a little sad without the show on. April is SO far away...

Carly said...

Gorgeous picture! Thanks for the tips on Santa behavior, I'm going to have to use those next year. :)

The Schroeder Family said...

Great picture! Nate will need to read this post to get ideas about Santa for next year. How creative!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

What a beautiful family photo! Please, share your magic on getting happy, smiley kiddos to pose! So, jealous;)

I love that you love Glee.

Hope you have a healthy and happy New Year!

BandHGardner said...

So, so cute! BTW- your hair looks AMAZING in the family phot.

Lauren said...

I love that he got so into the Santa fun. Love the family pic too!