This doesn't really have anything to do with my kids, but I must share this story as my Christmas post of the day.
Anthony was sitting in his recliner after dinner tonight thumbing through our bank account on his iPhone when he started grumbling about all the different places money had been spent.
Anthony: Aveda? What did you buy at Aveda?
Yes, Christmas shopping is SUPER fun at our house!
Me: Um, nothing.
Then I saw his nose flaring a little, which is what he does when he's trying to hide something. I had to strike, it was too easy not to.
Me: Ooooh, so you bought me a Christmas present at Aveda?!!
The nose is flaring more. He's trying not to smile.
Anthony: Maybe.
I laughed some serious tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh, I love it! Joe always figures out what I've bought him before it even arrives at the house!
That is hilarious!
SOOOOO FUNNY! Way to slip up, Berg!
My dad once read the American Express bill aloud on Christmas Eve. I went crazy when he read "American Girl Place, what is that?" My mom was livid!
Very funny. Sounds like something Nate would do!
Post a Comment