Thursday, December 24, 2009
The Story
All month long I have been talking with Addie about the Christmas Story - not the movie, but the story of the birth of Jesus Christ. She almost always stops me and says, "Mom, why was baby Jesus laying in the hay?" We go over the details again, no room in the inn, etc. She usually goes round and round with it trying to process why the baby was sleeping with the animals in a manger instead of a warm bed inside.
Her questions have made me ask myself if there is enough "room" for Christ in my life. It's such an obvious question. From the mouth of babes, right? I'm so grateful for these little children who help keep me on track! I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas that brings them closer to the Savior in the New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh that Addie. That's a lot for a three year old to grasp-I'm impressed!
Love that dress!
Post a Comment