Addie has been intrigued by this process. She regularly asks me after we've opened our mail and put the card up for display "why all these people send us these?" I answer the same each time - because they are our friends and they want to wish us Merry Christmas!
Jack simply enjoys the walk down the steps to the mailbox and the games/antics he plays as I try to get him back into the house. Sometimes he'll carry some mail and get pretty excited about it. Just wanted to record that he is present! :)
Thanks to all of our family and friends for sending the wonderful cards!


1 comment:
I have really been enjoying the cards too! But I'm super lame because we didn't send one out. Maybe next year? Love the stockings too. We have some from that same collection and I need to buy a few more before they stop making them.
Post a Comment