Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blessed Baby




Today we blessed Jack at church. He did great...no crying at all. The only thing he did wrong was grow out of the cheesy white outfit I had for him. It had a really cute cross-stitched blue sailboat on it. I guess he was just putting his foot down on having his mother dress him. Instead he looked like a cute little golfer with alligators all over his polo shirt. Luckily, I didn't remove the tags to the expensive cheesy outfit before trying it on him this morning so I'll be returning it this week! His 2 month appointment is coming up & I can't wait to see how much this boy weighs!

Pops, A.K.A. "Toppy", was here for the blessing and Addie is on cloud nine. She snuggled him all through church. It kind of amazed me how still sat with him during the meeting. She cried in nursery again and told Anthony she wanted to see Toppy. So sad.

5 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

Blessed already! He looks like he's very good at tolerating the picture taking! He is adorable!

The Wife said...

What a cute family!

Serena said...

What a cute family!! We are so sorry we couldn't make it, but I'll be coming soon to visit! I can't wait to snuggle that little piece of cuteness.

BandHGardner said...

We wish we could have been there for his blessing. I am sure it was a wonderful day. You look great. We miss you guys.

Keri Hove said...

Great family photo...what a good lookin bunch! Miss you!