Anyway, I'm excited that she has somewhere to go play with other children while we're waiting for Mr. Jack to grow. She and another little girl were hugging when I got there. Here is a before shot and an after shot with her admiring her door prize.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Preschool!
Addie had her first day of preschool today and I think it was a success. She is in a class of kids 2 - 2 1/2 years old and it's mostly little girls, so I think she's going to like it. She got a little bit wimpy when I dropped her at the door, but the teacher said that once she got over that she was talking the entire three hours. Sounded like she was the class know-it-all. I wonder where that comes from?
Anyway, I'm excited that she has somewhere to go play with other children while we're waiting for Mr. Jack to grow. She and another little girl were hugging when I got there. Here is a before shot and an after shot with her admiring her door prize.

Anyway, I'm excited that she has somewhere to go play with other children while we're waiting for Mr. Jack to grow. She and another little girl were hugging when I got there. Here is a before shot and an after shot with her admiring her door prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
door prizes? what kind of preschool is this?
She looks so cute. Where do you find preschools with door prizes? Any great vacations or just stuffed animals. ha!
haha, I thought the same thing as the others...man, door prizes--this place is FANCY :) jk I am so glad she had fun and did well, I can't wait for our first day!
Grace starts preschool on Tuesday. She's super excited. Hopefully she'll like it as much as Addie. She really enjoyed going with me to the store to buy a backpack. :o)
Post a Comment