This:
The pictures don't really do justice. It's as if every strand got it's own bad crimp job. Every single hair was this wirey crazy thing going all over the place. Even putting it in a ponytail didn't sufficiently correct things. I just stared in the mirror horrified at the mess that resulted from my same every day routine.
Same amount of time as always, same products as always. Yet, somehow it looks like I just chemically fried my hair on the same day as sticking my finger in an electrical outlet. I have nothing to blame but random changes in my hormones for this lovely occurrence. I am now the proud owner of nasty doll hair I guess. I promptly called the hairdresser my friend Tiffany referred me to 6 WEEKS ago and set up an appointment that I will hopefully be able to keep in 2 weeks. If Anthony ends up working, I'll have to go even longer in my hideously offensive hair state and maybe Serena can help me with my kiddos while I get some hairapy. Stay tuned...if things don't improve I may be sporting the Katie Holmes bob.
P.S. Please don't judge my vanity...my hair is all I've got. People don't exactly stop me on the street to compliment my long legs, gorgeous eyes, or fabulous teeth. :)


6 comments:
Yes, I did get a good laugh....... come on Katie Holmes! I feel your pain.
i feel your pain. after having to go back to the hair dresser twice to end up with a color I'm mostly happy with, my ended are crazy right now, the worst for me is that my (already too short) bangs are the worst, do I trim them even shorter to look healthy? i cant bring myself to do it- it's just going to have to grow!
You are a crack up. I am sure it's not as bad as you think.
Too funny! Thanks for the laugh this morning. I hear you - I think for 10 months now I have been wearing my hair in a pony tail. If I take it down it gets ripped out by Grant. Good luck!!
Me and you are both in hair troubles... I just noticed last week a line on short hairs around my front scalp. Um, not sure why, but after talking to some friends they said "Oh yeah, that's just your hair growing back after you lost it all from having a baby." What?! So I have 1" long hair all around my scalp. Weird!
Post a Comment