Monday, December 07, 2009

The Letters

Family Home Evening tonight was letter writing to Santa, whom we are hoping to bring back into good graces in the next three weeks.
Jack wrote:
Addie wrote:
And what kind of fun-filled Christmas family night would it be at our house with out a little Glenn Beck? My favorite three people enjoying the children's version of The Christmas Sweater.
*I know the black and white pictures are a little drab for a Christmas post, but Addie's clothes were hideously mismatched and I just couldn't stand to document her that way. Today was laundry day though, so there's hope on the horizon.

**Just looked over the blog after posting this and realized I shouldn't be bothered by Addie's clothing today considering what she had going on in the other pictures this week.

1 comment:

Em said...

man, did she write that letter all by herself? Sheesh. I gots some work to do!