Saturday, December 15, 2007

All Done, Bye, Cookie??

Addie had to get a booster for her flu vaccine yesterday. We met Anthony up there for a few minutes before so she would be distracted by seeing him. They both like chocolate Teddy Grahams, so I brought some for them to share. I opted to just let Anthony run her in and out because I didn't feel well, so he came back with the details:

Apparently, along with flipping out as soon as she got into the room, she tried speaking her mind to everyone during the process. He said she kept waving her hands signing "all done." She also kept verbally saying "cookie" and "bye" over and over. So sad, but so funny. He said she was just frantically saying "bye!"..."cookie??"

Anthony and I have colds today...luckily Addie seems fine! One of these days I'll get a picture posted of the ice storm we got this week. The trees looked so cool!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

Oh how cute...

I read your blog all the time but I am really bad about not leaving comments so I am going to try to be better about it.

Shaela said...

oh, I forgot, I tagged you on my blog a couple of weeks ago but forgot to tell you... looking forward to your answers...