Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas To All!
This has been a great Christmas! Anthony had a crazy travel schedule trying to get to us, but it eventually happened and I think it was worth the trouble. Last night we had a great time with Serena, Dave, Grandma Clarkson, my aunt, and my cousins in addition to Nana and Pops. Then we enjoyed treating Addie to a little Christmas cheer this morning, although I think we enjoyed it all far more than she did. Today we tried to be as lazy as possible and Addie played hard with JD (he is her new favorite person!) She was so tired and wound up tonight when she went to bed. Ahhh, the holidays! :) I hope everyone had an equally wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute video! Too bad she decided to grow up as soon as we left Iowa. :( I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of her next year though... Can't wait.
Post a Comment