Sunday, December 09, 2007

Attempt at a Christmas Photo

We were suppose to get a picture of Addie for our Christmas card last week, but thought since she was pukey we'd give it some time. So, last night before we went to our church Christmas party we tried to accomplish the task. With printing & assembly time, it had to be done.

I'm sure it's no surprise that it didn't go well. She was really clingy all afternoon anyway & cried at just about everything. She cried while I put her dress on, then while I fixed her hair. So sad. Then when we got downstairs Anthony had taken the lampshade off of all the lamps to try to compensate for our dark living room and the lack of sunshine coming through the windows. I guess that only further freaked her out. The few shots of her from behind that Anthony did get in the lighting looked great, from a lighting perspective. After that she just rolled around on the couch rubbing her hair around so it got nice and static.

After she calmed down I just chased her around with the camera trying to get anything decent. Instead of a cute picture with the tree in the background and one of our Christmas bears, I have to settle for one of her sitting in "the chair" with her ragged brown bear. She was smiling though, so that's all I wanted!! Now when you get our card this year you know the story behind the picture. This picture is just one of the "chasing" pictures I got so that I could go ahead and show off the cute Christmas dress. Last year she grew out of her Christmas outfit before Christmas and this year the dress hangs on her. I'll get it right sometime! :)

2 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

Well, I am sure she'll be adorable in it and the chair is green, isn't it? Very Christmasy :)

Em said...

ooo...love that dress.