Thursday, December 27, 2007

Girl's Best Friend


Tiger is Addie's new best friend. I'm not sure he feels the same way about her though!

6 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

She is SO CUTE!! Your last couple of posts she is really looking like Momma! It looks like you guys are having a good trip and holiday! We are missing you!

Em said...

I bet Anthony is thinking..."see...if she only had Simon.."

Melissa Wilson said...

I love the stroller! She is so cute and I loved the video of her too. Emma kept saying, "Addie's walking, Addie's walking.."

Lori said...

What a fun family Christmas! She is getting so big! I can't wait to see how Bethany is for next Christmas! She'll be bopping around just like Addie was this year. Hope that you had a wonderful time. Cheers!

Shaela said...

The two of them make a cute pair. Maybe she needs a little stuffed dog to push around in there when you go back home...

Jessica Sorensen said...

Maybe Addie needs to come over and play with Tito.