.jpg)
.jpg)
After a week of clinging to Mom for dear life, Addie was in great need of some time out with Dad. So this morning they headed out for some fun while I had a nice quiet morning of exercise, cleaning, and showering! Despite the lack of glamor in these events, it was really enjoyable.
Instead of having Mickey Mouse Playhouse on my TV, I went with the weekly VH1 countdown. I'm pleased to report that after months of primarily listening to songs about food, dogs, colors, and wiggling, some of the music (most that I had not heard) still sounded good to me so I haven't totally lost my "cool" bone. On the Mickey Mouse note...since we've seen so much TV this week, I've been wondering what exactly Goofy is? I mean, Pluto is the dog. So what is Goofy? Just a question for all my brilliant readers.
So here are a few pictures Anthony took with his phone and sent me while they were out. Looks like she's picked out a pink gun for herself? Hmmmm. I love the one of her reading at the museum. The girl loves books and she's getting so good at turning the pages it's hard not to just sit and watch her.


No comments:
Post a Comment