Sunday, December 09, 2007

"Biaper!"

During the passing of the sacrament at church today, Addie decided to work on a dirty diaper. Of course, it was totally quiet in the room which is unusual for our congregation of little children. Anyone who could not tell what she was doing from the expression on her face, soon probably had a clue because she started saying "biaper" over and over. Then, to clear up ANY questions for anyone...my grown-up husband waved his hand in front of his nose and made a yucky face. That's a good way to get yourself into changing the dirty diaper.

Anthony decided this weekend that Addie really needed to get out and experience the snow, so we went to Target and bought this little sled. Yesterday wasn't a good day anyway, so the sledding was not a hit. She was screaming as soon as they got into the garage. Then she calmed down enough to simply wave "all done" the entire time he was pulling her around the yard. It didn't help things when I stepped outside the front door to take a picture. Then it was "mommy" and the "all done" sign at the same time with spurts of wailing. So sad...Daddy was just trying to show her a good time. I'll get some happy sledding pictures up some time. :)

Just in case anyone doubted my coolness, I should confess that I am about to watch a John Denver Christmas movie on the Hallmark channel. I just finished "Holiday in Handcuffs" on ABC Family with Melissa Joan Hart and Mario Lopez (Sabrina the Teenage Witch & Saved By the Bell.) So, yeah, I'm coooooooool.

1 comment:

Shaela said...

That is exactly how Porter used to say it. Such a fun age when they start talking in a way you can understand!