You are such a lucky girl!! And I am still One Lucky Nana !! I have a great job!!
That's a sweet video. Your yard looks so fun to play in. I love that quilt behind Jack!
Cute cute. That's a great song too, never heard it! I'm guessing it's Jack Johnson and Colbie? Addie is cute on that bike.
You ARE so lucky! Those kiddos look so happy! They are lucky to have one hot mamma as a mommmy! And yes, I will let you have hairapy time when I come. Can't wait to snuggle those cuties.
You are lucky! You have two beautiful kiddos and I would kill for your "bad" hair over my good hair any day.
Jack is getting so big, so fast! And we won't even get to see him at Christmas! Grrrrrr.
Jack is such a doll! I can't wait to see him! The song is so cute too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You are such a lucky girl!! And I am still One Lucky Nana !! I have a great job!!
That's a sweet video. Your yard looks so fun to play in. I love that quilt behind Jack!
Cute cute. That's a great song too, never heard it! I'm guessing it's Jack Johnson and Colbie?
Addie is cute on that bike.
You ARE so lucky! Those kiddos look so happy! They are lucky to have one hot mamma as a mommmy! And yes, I will let you have hairapy time when I come. Can't wait to snuggle those cuties.
You are lucky! You have two beautiful kiddos and I would kill for your "bad" hair over my good hair any day.
Jack is getting so big, so fast! And we won't even get to see him at Christmas! Grrrrrr.
Jack is such a doll! I can't wait to see him! The song is so cute too!
Post a Comment