Sunday, December 16, 2007
Cabin Fever
We've been stuck in the house a lot lately with either ice, stomach flu, or colds. Sooooo, this isn't terribly exciting but for us first time parents, the part where she is eating so well with a spoon is exciting. She just barely showed some interest these last few weeks and it's been so cute to watch her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Addie is getting so big! And what a cutie. :)
She is doing great with the spoon! Porter just pushes food around on his plate with his spoon and then dumps the food out of the plate and on to the floor. Its is just easier for me to feed him... I am so jealous...
You have made me SO happy! I can't believe she's walking, and talking, and eating with a spoon. She is growing up WAY TOO FAST! What a big girl. I miss her!
Holly
Post a Comment