I do love Brown Santa. He keeps me out of the crazy malls, which I braved this week a little more than I like to. The second day I went to the mall I had to follow it up with a relaxing bubble bath before I could fall asleep. Sounds pathetic, but really it stressed me out. So. Many. People. Free shipping is all around you if you'll just look for it and you have the time to wait for your parcels!
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Brown Santa
Nothing racial here, folks. The men in my family have a nickname for the UPS truck this time of year, even though he visits regularly throughout all twelve months. Brown Santa. I'd forgotten until earlier this week when Anthony told me "Brown Santa" had left me something.

I do love Brown Santa. He keeps me out of the crazy malls, which I braved this week a little more than I like to. The second day I went to the mall I had to follow it up with a relaxing bubble bath before I could fall asleep. Sounds pathetic, but really it stressed me out. So. Many. People. Free shipping is all around you if you'll just look for it and you have the time to wait for your parcels!
I do love Brown Santa. He keeps me out of the crazy malls, which I braved this week a little more than I like to. The second day I went to the mall I had to follow it up with a relaxing bubble bath before I could fall asleep. Sounds pathetic, but really it stressed me out. So. Many. People. Free shipping is all around you if you'll just look for it and you have the time to wait for your parcels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment