Friday, December 10, 2010
Special Guest Tradition - Emily
My sister, Emily, told me about a tradition their family does for Christmas that sounds fun. On Christmas Eve they "wrap" the kids' windows with fun wrapping paper. The original tradition they got the idea from was wrapping the kids' doors to keep them from snooping on Santa's delivery. Since they have kids younger than ours, they wrap the windows so that the kids can't see Santa when he comes. Good idea to allow easy access to children who are crying or may need a midnight potty break. (I can just see the years of therapy that might be needed from a Christmas Eve potty accident due to walking through wrapping paper in the dark...) In a few years I can see this being really fun for my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ooo! I like this idea . . . We'll have to do this with Grayson in a few years!
Post a Comment