We went to the "Trains at Northpark" display yesterday with friends and had a great time. There is a huge line, even right at opening, but it goes pretty fast. It is a little crazy inside though, hence the one try for a group picture...
Maybe I'm just a little kid inside, but this is one of my favorite things to do during the holidays that my kids also enjoy. I am fascinated by the train displays and can't wait for my children to be old enough for us to do real trains. If Anthony ever sees fit to have a room in our house just for trains, I will be okay with that!
The center of the display was this Christmas tree that had a train winding up and down. Very cool. From where I was standing to take this picture, I could see 4 or 5 trains winding in and out of the scenery. I can't believe someone gets paid to play with trains!
Jack's little face was pressed up to the plexiglass most of the time. I just had to not think about the germs...
All of the kids loved the Fair Park display. We pass Fair Park every time we go to and from Dallas, so my kids LOVE the ferris wheel.
Fun, fun times. Afterward we went to the Scrooge Puppet Theater, which proved to not be as cool as I thought. It was only 15 minutes long, and only Ebenezer Scrooge performed. Not bad if you are there anyway, but I wouldn't make a special trip for it!


No comments:
Post a Comment