Our super awesome friends, Chris and Tiffany, sent us a yummy Gingerbread cookie mix, these fun cookie cutters that have holiday phrases, and cute personalized Christmas aprons that have already been put to some good use this week. The cookies were so delicious I may have to get another mix. So much Christmas cheer just coming and going...
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Spirit of Christmas, Part 2
We made our Spirit of Christmas deliveries tonight. Let me just say this is SO FUN! I drove the getaway car again, while Addie and Anthony delivered the goodies. I laughed so hard watching the cute four year old silhouette of my Addie running through the dark after her sneaky delivery. So fun!

Our super awesome friends, Chris and Tiffany, sent us a yummy Gingerbread cookie mix, these fun cookie cutters that have holiday phrases, and cute personalized Christmas aprons that have already been put to some good use this week. The cookies were so delicious I may have to get another mix. So much Christmas cheer just coming and going...
Our super awesome friends, Chris and Tiffany, sent us a yummy Gingerbread cookie mix, these fun cookie cutters that have holiday phrases, and cute personalized Christmas aprons that have already been put to some good use this week. The cookies were so delicious I may have to get another mix. So much Christmas cheer just coming and going...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like a great time! MERRY CHRISTMAS !
Post a Comment