We just bought a new point and shoot little camera and I'm not doing too great with it. I can't seem to get the timing right on my smiles anymore...They both had a great time. There was LOTS of finger licking going on. Jack has such a sweet tooth I'm just waiting to catch him up on the table trying to take a bite.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Gingerbread House
The Wilton Gingerbread house kit is becoming a favorite Christmas tradition. I think someday it will be fun to stretch ourselves a bit and make our own gingerbread, but for now it is sure nice to just throw the house together, let it dry, and let the kids go for it. If it all goes badly, at least I haven't wasted a ton of time!

We just bought a new point and shoot little camera and I'm not doing too great with it. I can't seem to get the timing right on my smiles anymore...They both had a great time. There was LOTS of finger licking going on. Jack has such a sweet tooth I'm just waiting to catch him up on the table trying to take a bite.
Warning: This kit comes with some little candies that resemble 1/4 inch gobstoppers. Those do travel well when spilled on a wooden floor! They bounce on the table nicely and roll just about everywhere pretty quickly! Just something I learned yesterday. :)
We just bought a new point and shoot little camera and I'm not doing too great with it. I can't seem to get the timing right on my smiles anymore...They both had a great time. There was LOTS of finger licking going on. Jack has such a sweet tooth I'm just waiting to catch him up on the table trying to take a bite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment