In 2004 my family all met up in Park City, Utah for a GREAT vacation. It was really a good time. Everyone but us is returning this year, so I put this together to wet their appetites (as if that is needed!!) I couldn't help but notice, these are some big smiles on everyone's faces! :)
Park City Christmas from Julie Berg on Vimeo.
I think the ending with Luke is appropriate. He was not a member of our family during the trip and amazingly, he still proposed to Emily after spending a holiday with us! For any non-family that finds this slide show boring...here's a little challenge for you: What movie was this song in and what is the scene?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ohhh I love it! I wish you were coming this year!
Aw, that's cute. I cannot believe that was four years ago! It feels like we were just there last Christmas. We will miss you guys!
this is such a great idea! it looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment