Saturday, December 20, 2008

You Kill It, I'll Cook It

When Anthony and I were engaged, he spent Christmas with our family in Denton and got the full Wilson experience! There were at least four laptops in the living room at any time for playing Collapse! when we weren't playing PlayStation. The highlight was Christmas Day when the kids opened their presents from my parents. All of the females in the family received KitchenAid mixers while all the males were given guns. I wish I had a picture of the expression on Anthony's face when he turned to me and said, "Your parents got me a gun?"

3 comments:

The Wife said...

That's a funny story.

Elizabeth Mai said...

That's awesome! did you leave a comment on my blog as "Anthony"?? Thought it might be you since thats your husbands name.

Em said...

Haha! I don't remember that. I certainly didn't get a kitchenaid...I wonder what I got that year? Hmm...

Look at that beautiful living room. Now that's a place to have Christmas! I miss it...