Thursday, December 18, 2008

Spritzer Cookies

When Anthony got home tonight, right around dinner time, the kitchen was pretty much a disaster...but Addie and I were making memories (and unfortunately, not dinner.) That's okay right? I'll remember. She probably won't. We had a great time today making spritzer cookies, which I always enjoyed making with my mother for Christmas. These cookies turn out so pretty, even with 2 year old hands involved.



Addie helped mix up the dough, then she pushed on the lever to make the cookie press "click" and, of course, she added plenty of sprinkles!



She really liked our poinsettias.



I had to take a picture of my tin for her school party. It's my first time taking cookies to school and I'm pretty excited!

7 comments:

Brent said...

Those look fun and delicious! I want the recipe.

Brent said...

Oops. I guess I was on Brent's account.

Holly

Em said...

yum! Did you find a good recipe? We haven't been able to find mom's for years. If you have a similar one I would love to have it!

Texas Blad's said...

i want the recipe, too....recipe blog time??? They look great!

Elizabeth Mai said...

Hi Julie, I found your blog! Pretty cookies and cute baking girl! I like her apron!

Alison said...

So funny. I got online to find a good recipe for spritzer cookies and got sucked into reading blogs. PLEASE share your recipe!

Julie said...

I posted the recipe on the "Get Your Grub On" blog in my list. Enjoy!